"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."
Parents who are interested in having their infant baptized at St. Michael's are required to attend one Pre-baptism Class. Update: These classes are offered once per month on Sundays at 10:00 am in the History Room, Church basement. If you have attended a class within 5 years, you do not need to repeat the class unless you would like a refresher.
Upcoming Pre-Baptism Class Dates: Email [email protected] if you have questions. Pre-registration is not required!
February 7, 2021, March 7, 2021, April 11, 2021, May 2
When are baptisms at St. Michael's Church? COVID UPDATE: We will baptize after Mass on the 4th Sundays also if you wish.
- 2nd Saturday/Sunday of the month AFTER Mass;
- 4th Saturday/Sunday of the month DURING Mass.
*Times may be restricted in cases of special services or activities
What documents are needed if I'm NOT a registered parishioner of St. Michael's but wish to have my child baptized at St. Michael's?
- Please obtain a "Letter of Permission" to have your child baptized at St. Michael's from your parish. This is a courtesy practiced in the Fargo Diocese.
- Have your Parish mail letter of permission to: St. Michael's Parish Office, Attn: Michele, 418 N. 6th St., Grand Forks, ND 58203 or Email to: [email protected]
- Fill out the Sacristy Record of Baptism Form
- Take a picture and or send of a copy of your child's state-issued birth certificate to: [email protected]
I have attended a Class within 5 years, how do I schedule my child's baptism?
- Please fill out and email this form and a copy or picture of your child's state-issued birth certificate to: [email protected] at least two weeks in advance of the baptism.
Once we have processed your paperwork we will confirm the date with you.
Any questions, please email: [email protected]