Saturday (Anticipated): 5:00 pm
Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am and 5:00 pm
Monday thru Saturday: 7:15 am
Monday thru Thursday: 5:15 pm
Fridays: 7:15 am, 12:10 pm
Monday thru Saturday: 7:00 am
Monday thru Thursday: 4:45 pm
Friday: 11:45 am to 12:05 pm
Saturday: 4:00-4:50 pm and 7:30-8:00 pm
First Fridays 7:00 PM
Never worry about bringing your checkbook or your envelope to Mass again. Make a donation online with WeShare! Click the button above and choose click on the collection you wish to donate to. Your funds are protected. Support your parish consistently even if you are unable to attend Mass. Give-on-the go!
Turn your shopping into a force for good. Use the link above when you are shopping on Amazon and Amazon Donates to St. Michael's! Click on the Amazon button above!
SHARING YOUR HARVEST - more effectively (Grain, Corn, Beans, Cattle, Etc.) Cash basis farmers who harvest their crops in the fall and make their plans for spring planting often find that making charitable gifts is a great way to do tax planning.
Readings for the week of August 18, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 38:4-6, 8-10 / Ps 40:2, 3, 4, 18 [14b] / Heb 12:1-4 / Lk 12:49-53
- Monday: Jgs 2:11-19 / Ps 106:34-35, 36-37, 39-40, 43ab and 44 [4a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Jgs 6:11-24a / Ps 85:9, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 9b] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Jgs 9:6-15 / Ps 21:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [2a] / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Jgs 11:29-39a / Ps 40:5, 7-8a, 8b-9, 10 [8a and 9a] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Ru 1:1, 3-6, 14b-16, 22 / Ps 146:5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a, 9bc-10 [1b] / Mt 22:34-40
- Saturday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Next Sunday: Is 66:18-21 / Ps 117:1, 2, [Mk 16:15] / Heb 12:5-7, 11-13 / Lk 13:22-30