Saturday (Anticipated): 5:00 pm
Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am and 5:00 pm
Monday thru Saturday: 7:15 am
Monday thru Thursday: 5:15 pm
Fridays: 7:15 am, 12:10 pm
Monday thru Saturday: 7:00 am
Monday thru Thursday: 4:45 pm
Friday: 11:45 am to 12:05 pm
Saturday: 4:00-4:50 pm and 7:30-8:00 pm
First Fridays 7:00 PM
Posted in News on 10/10/19
Tickets: $30; After Nov. 4th $40 Must be 18 to attend.
Tickets available: https://stmichaelsgf.weshareonline.org/St.MichaelsWinterGala_10-10-2019_11-45
Enter into a winter wonderland wearing diamonds or denim. Dress up or dress down, just come as you are to take part in a celebration of community and ... Read More »
Posted in News on 05/30/19
Register your child for Fall Religious Education classes TODAY!
$60 per child ... Read More »
Never worry about bringing your checkbook or your envelope to Mass again. Make a donation online with WeShare! Click the button above and choose click on the collection you wish to donate to. Your funds are protected. Support your parish consistently even if you are unable to attend Mass. Give-on-the go!
Turn your shopping into a force for good. Use the link above when you are shopping on Amazon and Amazon Donates to St. Michael's! Click on the Amazon button above!
SHARING YOUR HARVEST - more effectively (Grain, Corn, Beans, Cattle, Etc.) Cash basis farmers who harvest their crops in the fall and make their plans for spring planting often find that making charitable gifts is a great way to do tax planning.
Readings for the week of October 13, 2019
- Sunday: 2 Kgs 5:14-17 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 2 Tm 2:8-13 / Lk 17:11-19
- Monday: Rom 1:1-7 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Lk 11:29-32
- Tuesday: Rom 1:16-25 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 [2a] / Lk 11:37-41
- Wednesday: Rom 2:1-11 / Ps 62:2-3, 6-7, 9 [13b] / Lk 11:42-46
- Thursday: Rom 3:21-30 / Ps 130:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6ab  / Lk 11:47-54
- Friday: 2 Tm 4:10-17b / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Lk 10:1-9
- Saturday: Rom 4:13, 16-18 / Ps 105:6-7, 8-9, 42-43 [8a] / Lk 12:8-12
- Next Sunday: Ex 17:8-13 / Ps 121:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 [cf. 2] / 2 Tm 3:14—4:2 / Lk 18:1-8