"Love cannot remain by itself--it has no meaning.
Love has to be put into action, and that action is service."
-Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta
With a Parish the size of St. Michael's, there are always opportunities to get involved and volunteer! Below are listed some of our main needs:
One of our major fundraisers at St. Michael's is our Annual Winter Gala. Planning begins in the summer months and work is continued even after the event! If you like to meet new people and have fun while you volunteer, this is an opportunity for you. For more information on what type of help is needed, contact the Parish Office via Email . Any help you can offer would be very appreciated. Contact him today!
Please consider joining one of the ministries necessary for the celebration of the Liturgy every weekend: Email Emily White with any questions.
- Music Ministry:
- Liturgical Ministry:
We need these roles filled for every weekend Mass.
Sunday: 7:30am, 9:00am, 11:00am, and 5:00pm
Please consider joining us in the formal passing on of the Faith in our classrooms and youth events. Email Jennifer.
- Wednesday evening Catechist Teacher: 6:30pm to 7:45pm
- Wednesday evening Catechist Assistant: 6:30pm-7:45pm
Have a special story of conversion to the Catholic Church? Let us know and we'll help you share it through our RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) class with others going through the conversion process!
Parish Wide Ministry:
Please consider joining us in our efforts to include those members of St. Michael's of all ages.
- We need volunteers to visit and bring Communion to the elderly and shut in in our community.
- We need couples who are willing to be sponsor couples for others preparing to enter into marriage.
- We need help selling SCRIP after all the Masses on the weekend liturgy.
- We need help with our annual Christmas Basket drive and annual Christmas Eve dinner ministry.
- We need help with our jail ministry.
- We need help maintaining the decorations, plants, and flowers in the church.
We have many needs for many unique and varying talents. If you are able to help us out in any of the above ways, or if you have talents that you'd like to offer to us that are not listed above, please contact us: 701-772-2282.
Diocesan Wide Opportunities:
40 Days for Life ND
The 40 Days for Life national campaign is a three-fold effort of prayer, fasting, and peaceful vigil at abortion facilities that is being conducted in cities across our nation. At St. Michael’s we are committed to protecting the right to life from conception to natural death. Please join us in offering prayers and sacrifices always – but especially during these 40 Days - to God asking for an end to abortion in our state and for healing for all of those who have been affected by abortions.